Sunday 28 March 2010

a netbook cosy, swap clothes and a shoe tidy


Now Claudie is crawling I thought the netbook could do with protecting from little fingers-and Sew Hip magazine happened to have this pattern I had to use some old polyester batting and I hated working with it-but I'm happy enough with the finished article.

These tops are for the kids swap on the sewing mamas forum-all have little bird/owl finger puppets in their pockets







and Cj modelling one of hers, I made her a brown linen owl one too





but as usual she doesn't want to sit around being photographed!





This needs a larger clothes hanger in the top but you get the general idea- again fro the last Sew Hip magazine, April was my favourite issue yet, 2 projects down and still a couple more to make from that one.
Thanks for looking!






No comments:

Post a Comment