Sunday 16 January 2011

my new years resolution

This is one of the free homespun threads patterns, made for my friend in australia's very late christmas present. I made a lipsalve holder keyring thingie and a glasses case to go with it too
Its the last scraps of the 6 metres of denim I got years ago for £10, its done well! The japanese linen was hideously expensive but its the first fabric I simply had to have at (almost) any cost! I got 1/2 a metre of the red colourway too for me but I know I'll take forever until I can bear to cut into it













I have a new years resolution-well rather more than one, but one of them is to gradually reorganise at home. I've been picking troublespots and trying to find a way to bring order to chaos






Yes one step at a time is going to take all year at least but a girl's got to start somewhere right?

Hairclips-the bane of my life-she leaves them everywhere and yet we can never find one when we need it!

The machine embroidery was a sample I did for Claudie's curtains-they have 3 of these bears in different poses along the hem-anyway this one was sitting around doing nothing. So I used an old picture frame, some ribbon and borrowed mums glue gun. I love it- I've seen a few of these around on blogs and loved the idea

Thanks for stopping by








No comments:

Post a Comment