Tuesday 25 March 2014

I may have an obsession with storage


I have realised that if I am not making clothes for Madam then it tends to be bags, or fabric baskets, or pouches or cases...well you get the idea
You might think this makes me an organised, tidy person... you would be wrong, but I still live in hope that one day this obsession will lead to a tidy home. I admit this is unlikely unless my 5yr old and Nigel, the poodle, move out.

I've recently started my 3rd large cross stitch project, a Lavender and Lace Celtic lady, the summer one and got fed up of fishing my threads out from the bottom of a bag each day -then I found this
tutorial

After finally finding Ziploc bags on eBay I set to work



Yup I now have a new obsession! These 4 are for 3 friends, and my mum. Mum doesn't cross stitch but I thought she could store all her die cuts (she scrapbooks) in it.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment